Drug Addiction. MCTD. Major Depression.


Saturday 15 November 2014

And I always tell myself, if I ever got married, let the reason be love.
"I marry him because I love him."

I do love him. It seems I have the answer to his mother's proposal. I wish it was that easy.

My aunt told me, any parents would love their daughters to walk out from their homes for better lives. "Better" in their definitions.

Marrying him would make me feel loved and cared of - which is my version of definition. But how could I tell that to my parents? They will get upset to know that I have always feel less loved and cared when I am living with them.

Can love guarantees a better life?

My aunt told me, from Dior I changed to Bobbi Brown. And now I am using Revlon. If I am marrying him now, in no time I possibly end up not wearing any makeup for some time.

Can money really guarantees a better life?

Well I guess there is no option here. You must have both love and money for a better life. And if that is the case, then either I have to work my ass off to boost my sales, or he has to work his ass off to earn more money. Of course my parents would be happy if he had more money.

But one thing my parents do not know. Money is the reason of him being penniless now. Or specifically; jobless.

After all, money is the root of all evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts